This item has been shown 28 times.
3" x 8" collector, Durable steel construction, 1-5/8" primaries, Fits small block Chevy V8's
Speedway Stock Clip Small Block Chevy Headers, Raw Finish Sku # UP135250 Mfr. Part # UP135250 Condition New Brand Speedway Motors Sold Pair Details Info
These are garage sale priced because they were installed and damaged.
No Warranty, No Returns on Garage Sale Items
Your race car will breathe easier and make more power with a good set of headers. These small-block Chevy headers are designed to fit most race cars that use stock front clips with the engine mounted in the stock location or moved back. High-velocity stepped-tube design ensures maximum performance.
- 1-5/8" primaries
- 3-1/2" x 8" collector
- 5/16" flanges
- Black painted finish
- Fits angle or straight plug 23 degree or Vortec heads
- For use with stock front clips with the engine mounted in the stock location or moved back
Header Sizing Chart (GIF)
These headers are treated with a light coating of anti-corrosion paint to avoid rust during shipment and on the shelf. This coating must be removed entirely before painting with a high-temp paint for final installation. Coating can be removed with lacquer thinner.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- p65Warnings.ca.gov California Customers: This part has been identified as emissions sensitive and can only legally be installed on race-use only vehicles, off-road-use only vehicles, or pre-1965 vehicles in the State of California in accordance with the California Air Resource Board (CARB) requirements. Once your order is placed you will be contacted by Speedway Motors within 2 business days so that you can certify that you will only use such parts on these types of vehicles in California. Specs Material Type Steel Sold in Quantity Pair Header Tube Type Chassis Exhaust Port Shape Oval Color Natural Gasket(s) Included Yes Hardware Included Yes Gaskets Included Yes Port Height 1.63 Port Width 1.37 Flange Thickness .38 Drivers Side Dimension A 27.00 Drivers Side Dimension B 14.50 Drivers Side Dimension C 28.00 Passenger Side Dimension A 25.00 Passenger Side Dimension B 14.00 Passenger Side Dimension C 28.00 Collector Length 8 MFG. Part # 910155 Flange Style Standard Weld-Up No Collector Diameter 3-1/2 Inch Primary Tube Diameter 1-5/8" Finish Raw Shipping
- Please take advantage of the “add to cart” button on each listing to get everything in your cart prior to completing checkout. This will ensure you receive a combined shipping rate on your entire order.
- Some products are too large for standard ground delivery and must be shipped via truck freight.
- Please contact us via Message for a freight shipping estimate.
- When possible, please provide a business or commercial address for delivery to eliminate additional fees.
- Please ensure the phone number provided is accurate to avoid delays.
- Upon delivery, the recipient must inspect the shipment before the driver leaves as there may be concealed damage; please open the carton to inspect the contents. Any visual damage must be noted on the shipping document BEFORE signing for delivery. Any damage not noted before signing for delivery is the buyer’s responsibility. If damage is found, the shipment may be refused, but please contact us as soon as possible and arrangements will be made to have the product replaced and damaged parts returned.
Tech Support We're here to help before and after your purchase. If you have a question or need assistance with one of our products, please contact us through Messaging and a knowledgeable Speedway Motors team member will be happy to help. About Speedway Motors is America’s Oldest Speed Shop® and has been a trusted source for specialty rodding and racing products and friendly expert advice for more than 68 years. Founded in 1952 by “Speedy” Bill Smith – a racer and street rodder himself – Speedway has grown from a one-man operation to become the world’s largest manufacturer, distributor and retailer of street rod and racing products. Our industry-leading fast delivery is the result of same-day shipping from our state-of-the-art, centrally located 500,000 sq. ft. headquarters. Speedway’s size offers customers unmatched product selection and low pricing, while our excellent technical support and customer service have made us a recognized leader in the rodding and racing industries. Return Policy We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If within 60 days after you receive your shipment and you are not satisfied, you may return the item for a refund. Refunds will be processed (1-2) days after the item is received by Speedway. All returned merchandise must be in original factory condition with no modifications or alterations. A restocking fee up to 15% may be applied if items are not in new condition.
Returned merchandise must include all packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. If the items being returned need to be repackaged, there will be a repacking charge. Repack the item in a sturdy box, include a copy of your invoice and complete the form on the back of the invoice. You must ship orders back PREPAID. WE DO NOT ACCEPT COD SHIPMENTS.
All fiberglass items returned will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. No returns on electrical parts, DVDs, and books unless they are defective. Absolutely no returns on special order or closeout merchandise. Payment
- Accepted Payment Methods - PayPal and major credit cards are accepted.
- Terms - Immediate payment is required on all listings.
- To view states in which sales tax will apply to your order, please visit the “shipping and payments” tab.
Guarantee Speedway accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of our listings and product representation. If an egregious shipping or description error occurs, we are happy to assist with a replacement or refund. Disclaimer Due to our large inventory and the diversity of our product line, the stock photo used may not be an exact representation of the item you are offerding on. Please read all product information carefully before purchase to avoid any order issues.