This item has been shown 4 times.
Stainless Steel Construction. Federal Emissions Compliant Designed. Meets EPA Requirements.
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter; Standard Series; Overall L-27.75 in.; O2 Sensor Location Pre/Post Conv.; Air Tube Preinstalled;
- Air Tube Adaptable: Yes
- Body Length: 12.000 in.
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Body Width: 5.500 in.
- California Air Board Approved: No
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Air Tube Pre-Installed
- Catalytic Converter Format: Pre-Catalytic Converter and Main Catalytic Converter
- Converter Body Size: OEM
- Converter Quantity: 1
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Emission: Non-California (49-State)
- Exhaust Component Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Gasket Or Seal Included: Yes
- Inlet Attachment Type: Bolt-On
- Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Type: Bolt-On
- Main Piping Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outlet Attachment Type: Clamp-On
- Outlet Connection Type: Clamp-On
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Quantity: 1
- Outlet Type: Clamp-On
- Overall Length: 27.750 in.
- Oxygen Sensor Location: None
- Recommended Use: Converter
- Series: Standard Grade
- Subtitles: Federal / EPA Compliant
- Type: Direct-Fit
- Universal Or Specific Fit: Specific
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Federal Emissions Compliant Designed
- Meets EPA Requirements
MagnaFlow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters are designed for easy bolt-on installation for the Professional Installer. Each is designed to exact the original equipment specifications. While the majority of the Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter products do not require welding; cutting or bending; limited applications may require additional welding for optimal installation.
MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust Systems, Inc., our parent company, that specializes in superior catalytic converter technology. Car Sound Exhaust Systems, Inc. has spent 25 years earning a reputation as a market leader around the world. Today, we at Car Sound/MagnaFlow are extremely proud of this and stake our 25 years of experience and reputation on each and every one of our products. Each new product we develop is personally evaluated by me and tested by our team of designers and engineers, then field tested to ensure that these products meet our stringent quality and performance standards. On May 18, 2000 Car Sound/MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust was awarded the ISO-9001 certificate. ISO-9001 is an international quality standard created by the International Organization for Standardization to define quality management and manufacturing systems. It has 20 specific design, material, and process requirements that help MagnaFlow/Car Sound ensure customer satisfaction with our products and services. ISO-9001 certified companies are re-audited every six months to ensure that quality standards are maintained. Together, we stand united in our passion to deliver the best performing, most durable and capable exhaust components in the world. As we go forward, you'll slowly start to witness a change as we segue fully into the MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust brand identity, a name that has achieved global recognition. This change will simply help people from both sides of our business understand that high quality and high performance is part of our mantra and...it's in our name.