This item has been shown 8 times.
Welcome to our store!
Driver Tail Light Sedan Quarter Panel Mounted Fits 17-18 ELANTRA 1140963
28000 (0 = not available or unknown)
This part will fit these makes and models with these options
ELANTRA 17-18 Sedan, quarter panel mounted, incandescent lamps, US built, L.
WARRANTY / GUARANTEE
- All Parts we sell through Motors come with at least a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee unless otherwise stated.
- The warranty period starts when you take possession of the part.
- In the event a part fails to operate within the warranty period we will replace the part(s) (If Available). If a replacement is not available we will issue a full refund upon the part's arrival and inspection at our facility.
To return an item you must contact us through Messaging within the 60 Day period to obtain an RMA number (Return Material Authorization).
- Once you obtain an RMA number, please ship the item back to us at the below address along with all proper documentation and original RMA number:
Arizona Auto & Truck Parts, Inc.
2021 W Buckeye Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85009
SHIPPING NOTES ABOUT US HELP
Arizona Auto & Truck Parts, Inc. ships to US addresses within the 48 continental states only via UPS or USPS.
- Will ship to Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico upon request and shipping quote.
International Shipping is available at this time on select parts only. Please see the individual listing and its Shipping Tab for availability to your location.
Local pickups are available on all parts. Orders are ready 24 hours after payment is received. You will receive a message through once your order is ready for pickup.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery of your part(s). If you are in need of expedited shipping please contact us through for a shipping quote.
If an item arrives damaged, please contact us immediately through Messaging within at least 24 hours for further instructions.
Arizona Auto Parts
Established in 1919, with nearly 100 years in the car parts business, Arizona Auto Parts has expertly and consistently served our customers with only the absolute highest level of customer service and trusted auto parts in the market. Through the years, our name has become synonymous with low prices and and quality used auto parts.Our team of sales representatives is highly trained and very accommodating. We are open 5 days a week for your orders and any questions you may have as well. Just call us toll free or use our Live Help System and we’ll promptly respond to your needs.
If you have a question about a part's vehicle fit, please contact us BEFORE purchasing through 's Messaging System.
Our hours are:
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday - Sunday Closed
Our main contact method is through Messages. We try to answer all messages within 24 hours.
Core Charge. Core is an acronym for ‘Cash On Return’. A core charge is sometimes applied to re-buildable parts such as engines or alternators that can be redeemed for a portion of their original price. If the part you are purchasing has a core charge applied, it will be noted in the description.
Parts Grading. A standard code system is used to communicate the condition and quality of a part between automotive recyclers, automotive repair shops, and insurers. Knowing how these codes are used will help you understand whether the part meets your expectations before you buy it and what you can expect from the part when you receive it.
- The highest quality part. It is of low miles and/or exceptional condition for its age.
- The second level quality part. It is of average miles and normal condition for its age.
- The third level quality part. It has high miles and/or light damage.
- A part that has not yet been graded.